Meatloaf wrapped in bacon and cooked in the air fryer, a perfect dinner for your family
1. Combine all seasonings, panko bread crumbs, eggs, bacon bits, 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, and beef into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
2.. Pack the seasoned meat into the loaf pan. Then, wrap the edges of bacon around the meatloaf.
3. Layer bacon across the Air Fryer basket or tray, whatever you want to use.
4. Flip the packed meatloaf on the center of the spread-out bacon. Then, wrap the bacon around the meatloaf. Use 3-4 extra strips of bacon to cover the top of the meatloaf.
5. Cook at 400 degrees F for 40-50 minutes depending on how many pounds of ground beef you end up using. For 2lbs, you'll need 50 minutes.
7. After 40 minutes, check to ensure the meat is thoroughly cooked. Enjoy!